How to start a handyman business?There are many important steps in starting a successful handyman business or any business for that matter.
These steps may include:
- Developing a written business plan.
- Developing a start-up budget.
- Identifying start-up cash resources.
- Identifying non-cash start-up resources.
- Defining the market.
- Developing a business model.
- Developing a timeline for implementation.
A few reasons for the need for a handyman business include:
- Aging US population.
- Aging housing stock.
- Busy working professionals with no free time for home repairs and maintenance.
- Homeowners challenged to find reliable handyman or other home service contractors.
Learn more about how to start a handyman business and get started in your new career today.